100% Australian-owned Darrell Lea is America’s favorite liquorice! Harry Lea opened the first Darrell Lea store for delicious candy in 1927 and it took off from there. In 1963, the company was recognized for their contribution to the Australian Confectionary industry, and at the turn of the century, Darrell Lea came to the U.S. Their original soft liquorice items contain flavorful fruity goodness as well as the classic black flavor.
The company has a strong social media outreach that meets the demands of the modern consumer. They are proud to create Non-GMO, Preservative Free, Low Sodium, and Kosher Certified liquorice that is as good for you as it tastes.
Recently, Darrell Lea mixed it up a bit and added a new line of Stix, which contain white chocolate centers for a double dose of happiness. Other colorful lines include the Allsorts and soon-to-be-released Single Serve Logs, which both make eating liquorice more delightful than ever.
· Exquisite Assortment Box Cookies (7.05oz)
· Coco Fleur Coconut Cookies w/ Dark Chocolate (4.41oz)
· Balena Shortbread Cookies w/ Dark Chocolate (4.41oz)
· Compliments Assortment Box DK/MLK/White Chocolate (17.64oz)
· European Collection (Compliments) (7.05oz)
· Traditional Favorites Deluxe Assortment (14.81oz)
Contact Executive Brand Manager for more information